Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Headshot



This is a picture of me just after getting home from work. It seems to represent me on a normal day fairly well. The glasses are a new addition for me, as I usually wear contact lenses, but due to an infection on both of my corneas, contacts are out for a little while. (My eyes are healing nicely though thanks to some antibiotic drops)
I'm pictured here sitting at my computer with my back to the big picture window in our apartment. This make for a very light background, which balances out the darkness of my shirt.
There is good flow with the diagonal line of my arms and shoulders along with the vertical lines if the curtains on the left side of the window.
My face is centered in the picture and is the focal point, which is good, since that is what the assignment is! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment